Join us at the second annual Workplace leadership conference and discover why the future belongs to connected organizations.
Last year we brought you the first ever Flow, a global leadership summit from Workplace by Facebook. Held in Menlo Park, CA, Flow brought C-suite leaders together to discover real stories of digital transformation from the likes of Walmart, Delta Air Lines, and United Way.
Register for Flow 2019
We’re delighted to announce that Flow is returning to the Hotel Nia in Menlo Park on October 8 with an even more exciting line-up of speakers from the world’s most innovative companies.
This year’s theme is Why the Future Belongs to Connected Organizations. We’ll discover what connected organizations look like, strategies for building them and insights on leading them.
Register your interest on the official Flow website.
What can you expect?
Here are just a few of the highlights we have planned for this year.
Why does community matter to business? That’s the question we’ll be asking WW CEO Mindy Grossman, who’s been building work communities that deliver customer impact for over two decades.
Only 3% of frontline employees feel connected to their C-suite, while 38% say their ideas have been ignored by managers.1 Our panel of CEOs and internal comms leaders will tell us what they’re doing to close the gap between the boardroom and the frontline.
Organizations have been told that they need to transform. But digital is a waypoint, not the endpoint. Virtual reality is finally ready to change the way we work and connect. We’ll meet the companies that are already taking the next step.
Our guest speakers
Flow is about connecting the most interesting people from the best organizations. And we’re adding new speakers all the time. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Mindy Grossman, CEO, WW
- Beatrice Lazat, Chief People Officer, Kering
- Margot Lee Shetterly, Author, Hidden Figures
- Suzie Elliott, CHRO, Farmers Insurance Group
- Roopa Shah, Director of Communications, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
- Cristina Macina, Global internal Communication and Engagement lead, Nestlé
- Ashley Bellview, Director of Global Internal Comms, Booking.com
- Yugo Kanazawa, CIO, Lixil
- Rachel Setton, Manager, Employee Engagement and Communications, Chevron Corporation
- Lori Goler, VP of People, Facebook
- Atish Banerjea, CIO, Facebook
Head to the Flow website to learn more and register your interest today. We can’t wait to see you there.